What We Do | Wills, Living Trusts, Estate Plans
We draft custom estate plans designed specifically for your family based upon the information you provide to us prior to the Family Security Planning Meeting and choices you make during the Family Security Planning Meeting. The plan we draft will be your plan based upon educated and informed decision making and will be the absolute best choice for your family.
We offer three levels of planning designed to fit your needs and your budget. These are the Family Plan, the Trust Plan, and the Wealth Plan.
All plans include:
- Custom designed trust documents applicable to your family situation;
- A pour over will;
- Medical power of attorneys/patient advocate designations;
- Financial powers of attorney;
- Child Shield Plan if you have children;
- An Owner’s Manual (including full-color diagram of plan and CD with all documents).
- A signing ceremony;
- Instruction letters to fiduciaries and beneficiaries;
- A Family Wealth Inventory to track your assets over time;
- No charge corrections of drafting errors for thirty days after the documents are signed;
- All plans also include a no-fee review of your plan every three years, upon your request. It is your obligation to contact us to obtain this review if you so desire.
If you have chosen the Trust Plan package we will provide you a document package to help you transfer assets into your estate plan and be available for unlimited phone or email consultation.
If you have chosen the Wealth Plan package we will handle all transfers of assets to your plan.
With both the Trust Plan package and the Wealth Plan package we will meet with you a third time to insure that assets are properly titled.