Schedule Your Family Security Planning Meeting
From this meeting you will:
- Learn what assets you have which may be subject to probate or creditor attachment.
- Ensure you’ve named legal guardians in such a way as to keep your children safe no matter what.
- Understand estate planning and why it is necessary.
- Learn how to choose a trustee.
- Make informed and empowered decisions for the people you love most.
I am only available to see a limited number of clients a month and this offer is only available to potential clients who are serious about protecting their family members with custom estate planning from our office.
See If You Qualify
Call (248) 994-9035 or fill out below:
Unless you have signed up for an appointment at our class, 5 Ways Modern Grave Robbers Harm Your Family, we will take your address, phone number, email and credit card number to hold your appointment. Your credit card will only be charged if you don’t show up for the appointment, or cancel with less than 48 hours notice. The cancellation/no show fee is $150.00. Exceptions to the charge are made on a case by case basis depending on the circumstances involved. The charge will be waived if the appointment is re-scheduled and attended.